We're seeking a service-oriented Apprentice IT Support Technician to join our team, which provides IT support to more than 80 companies around the West Midlands.
The role is an entry-level position towards becoming a fully-fledged IT Support Technician. We will provide full training, both in-house under the tutelage of our team and using our external training partners.
You will learn how to:
- Understand hardware and software systems, networks, and cloud technologies.
- Troubleshoot issues with hardware and software.
- Perform regular maintenance activities.
- Install and configure new workstations.
- Set up and administer user accounts and manage secure access.
- Train users on how to properly use and maintain equipment.
- Understand and apply cybersecurity requirements.
- Identify and respond to cybersecurity incidents.
- Competitive salary
- Increasing annual leave with length of service
- A day off on your birthday
- Flexible, hybrid working
- Modern air-conditioned offices with free parking
- Weekly company-paid breakfasts/lunches
- Mobile phone allowance
- Mileage allowance
- Health insurance
- Training and career planning
- Two-weeks additional paid leave for Armed Forces Reservists and Cadet Forces Adult Volunteers